Question: How old do I have to be to buy a gel ball blaster?
Answer: Recommended for ages 12 and above.
- Question: What can I do to make my gel ball blaster longer lasting?
- Answer: You can Click Here for more imformation.
Question: How to fix it when the blaster isn't shooting out gel balls?
Answer: You can Click Here for more imformation.
- Question: Does it hurt if getting shot by the gel ball?
- Answer: It is a safe toy launcher that will not attack people or objects(glass) causing injury.
Question: How far can it shoot?
Answer: Not allow short-range firing. The water-filled water balls can shoot 8+ gels per second, which can be within a distance of 15-20m.
- Question: Are the gel ball environmental?
- Answer: Gel Blasters shoot water-filled 7-8mm orbs that simply evaporate after use! This means no clean-up inside or outside the house.
- Question: How to soak the gel ball to the ideal size?
- Answer: Soaking in warm water for 4 hours until the beads reach 7-8mm.
- Question: How to deal with the gel balls exposed to the air for a long time?
- Answer: We advise that once the beads have soaked, you should use them at once, and if use them after a while, you should add more water
- Question: How long does the battery last and how long does it take to fully charge?
- Answer: The battery needs about 3 to 4 hours to fully charge, and the battery last over 30 mins if you keeps shooting all the time.
Question: Can I use another brand of gel balls with this gun?
Answer: If use beads from another brand, it will affect the launch effect.